Many of my plugins are offered for free at wordpress. Some plugins have additional functionality available as paid add-ons.
Some of my Plugins:
- amr events (premium access) – create and edit events in wordpress and issue ical or ics feeds for users to subscribe toamr-i
- amr-ical-events-list (free) This is the most full functioned ical plugin I have seen to list your upcoming events, while keeping things simple.
- amr-users lists (free)– a configurable set of user reports that includes serialised user meta data if you want it!
- amr user templates – simplify the admin screen for your subscribers, contributors, editors or other roles.
- amr personalise (free) the page, post or email using the recipient or logged in viewers stored details.
- shortcde any widget (free)
Translators and Bug Detectors
- Translators receive upgraded and extended memberships
- Anyone instrumental (ie detailed input) in finding and resolving a bug, or interesting new feature will also be upgraded and extended if possible.
Sometimes I just have some fun, and put up a standalone offering:
- Css Layouts